I use coaching to work in partnership with my clients in the tech sector to help them discover clarity and purpose. Through thoughtful questioning and guidance, I inspire them to choose courage over comfort and unlock the confidence to perform at their best.
In the past I’ve helped with:
- Training those new to line management and leadership.
- Turning around under-performing teams.
- Fixing an ineffective hiring/onboarding processes.
- Diversity and inclusion strategies.
- Coaching those with low confidence.
My career coaching service can include but is not limited to:
- Identifying and overcoming potential obstacles to being at peak performance.
- Recognising, utilising and growing existing skills.
- Discovering growth areas for progression.
- Building a sense of grounded confidence with humility and openness.
- Exploration of personal values and how to use them to excel.
- Self-sponsorship techniques.
- Formulating a set of attainable goals and a plan of action for the short and long term.
- Developing emotional awareness and regulation.
- Overcoming the feeling of being ‘stuck’.
- Longer-term career trajectory planning.
If private remote 1:1 coaching is of interest to you get in touch.